● Is it hard for you to lose weight because your cravings overcome your self-control?
● Do you often eat forbidden foods while consumed by guilt?
● Are there foods you cannot stop eating once you start?
● Do you go out of your way to get a food that is calling to you?
● Do you suspect you are addicted to food?
If the answer to any of these questions is yes, you need “Don’t Take Dieting Advice From a Skinny Person: Dr. Alok’s Guide to Overcoming Food Addiction and Finally Losing Weight.” In it, you will learn to:
● De-addict from food and gain control over your hunger.
● Follow a step-by-step, real-world, low-glycemic eating plan for weight loss.
● Recognize and avoid mistakes that put the weight back on.
● Reduce stress, take control of your health, and bring more joy into your life.
A person who has never been overweight may not fully understand the power food holds over others. Dr. Alok does. He is a physician who learned to control his own weight and has been helping others do the same.
Dr. Alok Kalia, a physician-scientist, has combined his intimate knowledge of medicine, biology, and physiology with his personal experience in weight management to produce a book that is immensely practical and scientifically balanced.
Ajit Varki, MD
Distinguished Professor of Medicine and Cellular & Molecular Medicine
University of California, San Diego